Not Burnt Out
The good news is: your inner flame is still burning strong!
BUT… you took this quiz for a reason.
Just because you’re not burnt out now, doesn’t mean you’re not struggling to keep your head afloat. And let’s be honest, there’s always more you can do to support your mental, physical, and emotional health.
In a few minutes, I’ll be sending over some tips to avoid and manage burnout to your email, but here’s what you should know about burnout before you head to your inbox.
WHAT DOES BURNOUT LOOK LIKE?
Physically, burnout looks like:
- Feeling super tired, but not able to sleep well
- Frequent digestion issues and/or headaches
- Increased risk of heart disease, hypertension, and type II diabetes
- Procrastinating important responsibilities
- Suppressed immune system and getting sick more often
- Turning to substances to cope
- Career frustration
- Relationship strain
- Lack of self-confidence
- Increased risk of depression
WAYS TO TURN DOWN THE HEAT
You’re going through burnout now… but there’s ALWAYS ways to start slowing that burn. So let’s talk about how to really get ahead of burnout, which I call the Burn Bright Model.
It’s a 6 step system that helps you navigate burnout and slow the burn.
Stopping and Pausing
Identify Your Signs of Burnout
Finding Why You Burnt Out
Exploring Your Options
Assembling Your Support Team
Create a Burnout Prevention Plan
And after all this, you have the courage to stop, pause, and reassess to build the life you want.
And if you’re tired of trying to turn down the heat on your own, our Burn Bright team can help prevent you from falling further into burnout and get you back on the path to brilliance! Book your complimentary 15-minute consultation to learn more.
More Free Resources for You
I want to empower you with resources to help you stay cool, calm, and collected in the face of burnout. Here’s some FREE ways to do that:
Check your email, and make sure to stay tuned for more tips to avoid and manage burnout.
Tune into the weekly podcast for those who enjoy learning best through listening.
Connect with me on Instagram to stay up to date on the latest info and burnout advice.
Free Guide: 5 Tips to Prevent Burnout
Download the Free Guide and Discover:
- The single mindset shift that will transform your outlook on burnout forever!
- How to escape the toxic burnout cycle, and my simple strategies for self care that works.
- Tips for changing your mindset around control, and how to set boundaries that people actually respect.
Free Workbook: Managing Family Burnout
Download the Free Workbook and Discover:
- If you and your family are feeling the “burn” of burnout, grab our free Family Burnout guide.
- Inside it you will find some fun and creative ways to reconnect with your family and chart a course toward a more fulfilling life at home.
- Family schedule template included.
Free Guide: Mental Health in the Workplace
Download the Free Guide and Discover:
- Mental health in the workplace has been a hot topic for all business owners and managers this year.
- But it’s not just the big, life-altering events that can take a toll on our mental health – the daily grind of work can also contribute.
- This booklet will give you some things to look out for, and some starting points for improving the culture in the workplace to support your team.
For two decades, I was a healthcare industry executive. Not only was I suffering from burnout, but I had a front-row seat to the burnout epidemic engulfing my colleagues, too.
In one pivotal moment, within the cold walls of a hospital, I physically broke down. Burnout pushed me to the brink. I looked fine from the outside, but internally, I was breaking.
Then in 2020, the world was paralyzed by a pandemic. Amid that chaos, I made a life-altering decision to walk away from my 20 year successful career in order to save myself.
Today, I’m a speaker for professionals, businesses, and community groups to reignite their energy, passion, and drive. I also help employees and managers find elusive integration between their personal and professional lives.